Afon View Guest House COVID-19 Guest Information
The Afon View Guest House has adopted a new plan after following Government guidelines.
We continue to maintain our high standards of hygiene in bedrooms and en-suite facilities.
- All bedding/towels are professionally laundered to high commercial standards.
- There will be sensor hand sanitizer provided at the porch and on each floor
- To protect both our guests and ourselves, we won't be refreshing rooms booked for two nights stays.If you need a top-up of room refreshments, please let us know at breakfast. All new refreshments will be left in a bag on the door handle to the room.
- If guests need a towel replacement, they will need to put the old towel into a cream bag provided (situated in the wardrobe) and leave it tied up outside their room. The same will be apply to bin bags.
- Ozone Air Purifiers will be used when necessary..
- Soft furnishings such as cushions and throws will be minimized and shall be steam cleaned each time after guest departure.
- A sanitizer spray will be used on all high use points such as light switches, handles, remote controls,
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Keys will be sanitized on guest’s departure and arrival
- All switches, door handles, and banisters in the corridor will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Non-essential items will be removed from rooms to minimize contamination risk
- The corridor lights are sensor lights so there will be no need for our guests to touch it
- Breakfast will be served in the dining room with restricted number of dining tables.
- Shared access spaces such as the staircase are narrow and we ask guests to check. that thoroughfares are clear, to avoid contact as much as is reasonably practicable.
- Self-checking will be implemented. Keys will be left for guests in safety box in the porch. Instructions will be sent to guests before their arrival
- Payment will be taken from the card that was provided when making the booking on the day of arrival. If guest would like us to use a different card to make the payment, please advise us at least one day before arrival
- Cash payments will be avoided.
- We would kindly ask our guests to leave the window open in their room and to leave the key in the door.
- Menus will be left in rooms of our guests. Guests will have to fill in the pre-order form which is included in this guest information guide and submit it before 21:00 hours.
- Any guests who believe they have symptoms of The COVID-19 virus prior to arrival at Afon View Guest House, should contact us with a view to amending their reservation and follow the UK Government Guidance, i.e. must not travel.
- Any guests who believe they have developed symptoms of COVID-19 virus following their arrival at Afon View Guest House, should inform us immediately, to safely vacate the premises and follow the UK Government Guidance.